Monday, April 9, 2012

Resurrection Lords Day A.K.A. Easter

By Noah Orr

4/9/2012 10:52 AM

First we went to church, which was about an hour and a half.  Next we drove home, where some of the kids got their stuff.  I simply grabbed my double-bladed NERF sword, my axe, my assault rifle, and my LEGO dune buggy.  Then we zipped to Grandma and Grandpa’s, an hour drive.  I leapt out – well, staggered out – of the van, holding my stuff.  I managed to get them all into my left hand and took the sweet potato casserole.  I immediately began playing with Mason.  The cool thing about my sword is that it can split into two swords.  Here’s me and Isabella sword fighting.

IMG_2449

Here’s another one…only Trent found another way to use the sword!

                                                        IMG_9811

We played Capture the Flag three times, two of which were failures on both sides.  Y’ see, the sides were Boys vs. Girls.  Isabella finally snuck around the barn and got the flag, which was one of my swords.  Then she dashed past Avery, Isaac, me, Evan, and Mason.  We were caught by surprise!

We watched Lady and the Tramp II and part of Ice Age.  Then we left.  Luke, Olivia, and me kept getting squished on the hard turns.  We were all in the back seat.  When we went left, the car went right.  When the car went left, we went right, my side.

Anyway, I’ve had a nice day, so ta-ta!

No comments:

Post a Comment