Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Sing We Now of Christmas

 

DSC01246

 

The days are bustling with activity here!!  We are busy with school, ballet, time with friends and family, birthdays, and singing Christmas Carols.

We have gradually decorated for Christmas and found a beautiful Frazier fir tree at the Christmas tree farm.  I’ll try to post some pictures soon!

I’m also squeezing in time for a new art gallery wall. I’m excited about it and hope to finish it in the next couple of weeks.

Hope you are well and enjoying the blessings of each day!

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see pictures of the new art gallery wall! I bet it will look beautiful with all that pretty artwork!
    :) Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Friend! You are an encouragement to me!

      Delete